Would you like to be a key ambassador for the El Paso County Fair?
Seeking young ladies that are residents of El Paso County, that are between 18 and 22 years of age, and at least a senior in high school to serve as the 2019 Fair Queen.
• Multiple scholarship opportunities
• $1,000 budget for Queen Program expenditures
(Clothing & Travel)
• Seasonal use of Chaps,Tiara and Serape for parades
• Hostess of Queen’s Luncheon at the Fair
• Resume building experiences
• Board Of County Commissioners Recognition
• Excellent networking opportunities through television and radio
• Public speaking events and parades
• Appearances at major community events (Territory Days, Pikes Peak or Bust Parade, Street Breakfast,
• Ambassador for the El Paso County Fair affords the Queen to attend all major Fair events as well as being
present at 4-H and FFA shows to present awards
• Photo opportunities/ autograph sheets
Four Contest Categories:
Contestants must bring a horse and be prepared to execute a riding pattern and answer
questions from the judges in the arena.2) Application:
Content and Presentation 3) Public Speaking:
Contestants should be prepared to introduce themselves and present a promotional
message for the 2019 El Paso County Fair. Not to exceed 3 minutes.4) Personal Interview:
Each contestant will have a personal interview with a panel of judges.
Please write a paragraph giving your reason for wanting to be the 2019 El Paso County Fair Queen. Include how your past experiences in school and 4-H activities will help you to promote the County Fair to the general public.