The El Paso County Fair & Events Center hosts the annual Haunted Fall Fest from 1 to 9 p.m., on Saturday, Oct. 31st, with events and entertainment for the entire family, including hay rides, haunted houses CHRN Halloween with Horses, garden workshops, Trick-or-Treating, Colorado Astronomical Society telescopes, Ute Trail Muzzleloaders, tipi storyteller, costume contests, bounce houses, chili dinner and bull riding! Concessions available.
Admission: $1.00/person, under age 3 are free
- Chinook Winds Hay Rides: As available
- Tipi Storyteller: 1-7 p.m. (Stories begin on the hour)
- Ute Trail Muzzleloaders: 1-7 p.m.
- Halloween with Horses: 9 a.m. -4 p.m. (Owens Indoor Livestock Arena)
- Haunted Houses open 5 -9 p.m.
- Colorado Astronomical Society:6-8 p.m.
- Bounce Houses: 1-6 p.m. (Courtesy of Town of Calhan and Town of Ramah)
- Face Painting: 1-6 p.m.
- Garden Workshop- Saving Seeds from your Harvest: 1-2 p.m. & 2-3 p.m.
- Pioneer Fiber Workshop Scary Spinners:1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Scary Cookie Decorating: 2 p.m. (under age 5)
- Halloween with Horses Parade- 3 p.m.
- Pet Costume Contest: 3:30 p.m. (Halloween with Horses entries are ineligible)
- Costume Contest: 4 p.m.
- Community Trick or Treat: 4:30-6 p.m. (Provides a safe alternative to Trick or Treating).
- Groups and Businesses are encouraged to set up a table in the Whittemore Building (at no charge) and hand out candy to our little spooks. May also set up games in open area.
TZ Bull Riding 7 p.m. (doors open at 6:00p.m.) Additional ticket required. Tickets available at the door: $12, adult $ 7, 6 -12yrs 5 & under free.
Held in the Owens Indoor Livestock Arena, Seating is limited.
*** All events subject to change